Antolin Alcaraz

HJEFC92

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Where do you guys see Alcaraz fitting in once he's back from injury? It's widely known that Martinez rates him and trusts him to do a job.

Plus with his comments this morning about expecting him to be involved, is he the missing link in RM's plans to go 3 at the back?

Azz

Oct 17, 2013
He won't come back from injury. He's abar 33 isn't he? Absolute crock of shite.

Mart Slinger

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Gives him a more experienced option in there if he decided to go to a back 3. Would prefer Stones to get the experience, but you can see why he'd want Alcaraz in there instead. (If that makes any sense)

HJEFC92

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
He won't come back from injury. He's abar 33 isn't he? Absolute crock of shite.
Various Wigan fans seem to think if' he'd have been fit throughout the season, they may have not been relegated.

Sharples

WOOL
Oct 16, 2013
twitter.com
I hate slagging off players for fitness cause I get knackered from walking up the stairs, Can't imagine the fitness required to stay fit for a full season, saying that the money they get paid should be enough motivation shouldn't it? I personally think John Stones will be amazing, and the sooner we start seeing him the better.

HalewoodToffee

Oct 17, 2013
Was a ridiculous signing, even more stupid when you see how good Stones can be with the right experience