Arouna Kone

Sharples

WOOL
Oct 16, 2013
twitter.com
Reckon we should give Kone a chance against Hull? Probably the perfect type of game for us to see what he's really all about, then again you can't really drop Lukaku can you?

koneewa.jpg

Phil

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Thing with Kone is lads, he's got the worst haircut in the entire world. For that alone, I'd rather watch Jelavic stand offside.
Reminds me a bit of Saha back in the days.

I wouldn't mind seeing him have a chance since he hasn't been fit the times he has played for us... He looked hungry for goals last season for Wigan and actually looked pretty good... Can we risk not scoring against the likes of hull though? They're the games we should be winning but always end up dropping points...

Kings of Goodison

New Around Here
I think his mobility, if nothing else, gives him the edge over Jelavić who looks like he's forgotten how to play football at times in the past 12 months.

I can see Koné getting us a few goals this season, but luckily we've got Lukaku on fire for now. I certainly wouldn't be against bringing him on the last 25 minutes or so when Lukaku seems to tire.

Still can't forget what one arl fella said to me at the match though, "Top players don't play for the likes of Wigan when they're 28/29."

Brad Yates

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
We haven't seen him play past Ramadan, poor bloke was playing on an empty stomach.

Kie1878XO

Manc tit
Oct 17, 2013
Manchester
Think people have been quick to criticise him, he deserves more chances before we can judge him. After all, we gave Jelavic 40 odd games haven't we?

Sharples

WOOL
Oct 16, 2013
twitter.com
I actually put on twitter asking about the odds of Kone never scoring a competitive goal for Everton, think it was 40/1