Arsenal.....again!!

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by JoeyFarrell11, Apr 1, 2014.

1. JoeyFarrell11

JoeyFarrell11 Upper Gwladys optimist Moderator

It's funny how footy works sometimes, as once again an encounter with Arsenal holds the key to our season. A win Sunday would no doubt blow Blue Bill's satin undies off, but what do you think Bobby needs to learn from the FA cup game? Where do we need to improve?

2. RapierWitEFC

RapierWitEFC New Around Here

I honestly thought we played well in the FA cup game, and at 1-1 I always thought it was going to be whoever scores next will go onto win. Unfortunately we could not take the couple of chances we had whilst the score line was even! If we did I think we would have went on to win or at least got a replay.

On Sunday if everyone is firing and the crowd are up for it I can only see us going on to win. If we get at them early they will crumble just like they did against Chelsea and them lot. 2-1/3-1 I'm going for!

3. JoeyFarrell11

Yeah we need to get at them early, they seem to drop their heads when things aren't going their way, just hope we can hit them on the break better than we did in the cup game, we only did it once in that game with real pace and scored

4. bluejock

bluejock New Around Here

We're fucking smashing these tomorrow.

5. bluejock

bluejock New Around Here

Told youse

JoeyFarrell11 likes this.
  6. JoeyFarrell11

Hahaha I struggled to believe it too

7. In his preview on us, Andy Gray said "They will be up for this and will be on the front foot from the first whistle. I can see them winning this by two or three goals to one."

I thought he'd been smoking PCP.

8. JoeyFarrell11

Hahahaha to be honest the lad in work said the same thing I told him to fuck off