Breaking Bad, GOT, TWD

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Sharples, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

Right gonna be honest, I've never watched Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, but after 100 times of telling myself to do it, i'm finally getting round to it, so the question is which do I watch first, and have I missed any others off my list?

2. Breaking Bad is class and the thing to watch at the minute.

Other than that I've only watched Boardwalk Empire, which I love. It's a very serious watch though, set in the Prohibition Era. I'd imagine some would find it completely boring.

3. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

Think it will be definitely out of Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones. My brother told me about Boardwalk empire and we've got similar tastes so I assume i'll like it.

4. Hello_Newman

Hello_Newman New Around Here

Start with Breaking Bad out of them. Soprano's as well if you haven't seen it.

EvertonArentWe likes this.
  5. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

Well in the past 2 days I've watched over a season of Breaking Bad, most of that was back to back. Because I have a free month of Netflix and intend to use it. I will say some people found the first 2 seasons of Breaking Bad a little slower. Stick with it.

6. Charro

Charro Member

Do Breaking Bad last, as everything else is sub par compared to it.

7. charlie butler

charlie butler New Around Here

Never watched breaking bad because i dont know what its about can someone inform me

8. Charro

Charro Member

Its about a science teacher who gets cancer so decides to cook crystal meth to earn money for his family.

9. charlie butler

charlie butler New Around Here

I can see the reason behind that, might give it a go, nice one

10. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

Trust me It's boss. Good, gritty, well done TV show. Not like half the shite. Great acting too.