Derby Day

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by The Street End, Oct 31, 2013.

1. The Street End

The Street End Moderator

Just kicked in about how nervous I am for the derby. Can't handle losing to them horrible cunts.

2. HalewoodToffee

HalewoodToffee Active Member

Love it, what football is all about. No reason why we cant snot them horrible cunts.

3. MainStander87

MainStander87 New Around Here

Think they'll win this one unfortunately. If they don't it'll be a point apiece. Red card written all over it though

4. Portland_Toffee

Portland_Toffee Portland Toffee

Nervous about it this year, they look a good team. Last few years I have expected us to win though and then been disappointed so you never know.

Love and hate derbies with equal measure!

5. James Roberts

James Roberts New Around Here

I absolutely hate the derbies, we should be due a win but they're looking quite good so am not to confident. Doesn't help that I've got a red coming with me.

6. Lukaku could make the difference... But you know what we're like.

7. MainStander87

MainStander87 New Around Here

Not confident especially with McCarthy walking this disciplinary tightrope. Think we could be looking at an away win worryingly

8. ANDYEFC95

ANDYEFC95 OnceEvertonHasTouchedYouNothingWillEverBeTheSame

you say Liverpool look good but im not keen on them i think there over rated sturidge is scoring goals but he misses more than he takes Suarez is a top player but hes a complete knob he isn't world class because he's got no class a racist diving biting knob head coutiniho cant see him doing his thing for much longer now people know about him much like mirralas tbh there midfeild Henderson decent enough player but hes not all that Gerrard prefer lampard tbh Lucas kicks people there defence is made up of overated players Johnson is ok on his day agger is decent scream is a bit shit but Enrique is quite good i like him think he would be a decent Baines replacement
    still cant see us winning like

9. Bailey Blue

Bailey Blue Bailey Blue

Martinez v Brenda so will be interesting to see who has the better possession stats. We need at least a draw but the Sh1te are scoring goals and we are firing blanks at the moment. A big game though and would expect Barkley to start and shine. Kevin owes us a performance and Lukaku will hopefully bag one.

10. ANDYEFC95

ANDYEFC95 OnceEvertonHasTouchedYouNothingWillEverBeTheSame

agree with u miralles needs a great game so does Barkley and big rom i personaly expect Liverpool to let Everton to have the ball and try and break them down. Which Everton are poor at and them to kill us on the counter