Distin an Jags

Sharples

WOOL
Oct 16, 2013
twitter.com
John Stones is right footed and a right sided defender, therefore you suggest we drop our captain because a younger deserves a chance.

The Evertonian

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Liverpool
I'll be surprised if both of these are our first choice centre-backs come the end of the season. Neither of them are ball playing defenders.

HalewoodToffee

Oct 17, 2013
Both brilliant defenders, but too uncomfortable on the ball.
Goes back to what i was saying on another thread. Do you change the 2 solid, dependable defenders (1 being the captain) to suit the managers style thus potentially weakening the team or does the manager have to change his style?

James Roberts

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
I don't think they're doing to bad at the minute, I know they're slightly uncomfortable with the Martinez style but they will adapt and I cant see it taking to long.

The Street End

Oct 16, 2013
Jagielka is comfortable on the ball, he thinks he can play, just we know he can't. Distin however, struggles on the ball but the amount of balls he gets out the box, means he's impossible to drop, at the moment.

Twis29

NSNO
Oct 17, 2013
Don't think we have anyone better at the club to replace them at the moment, whilst I don't think focus in transfer market will be on centre half until we can ship Heitinga off and bring in a permanent centre midfielder

BlueHobbit

I like Everton.
Oct 17, 2013
USA
I really want to see Alcaraz healthy and in. Martinez raves about him and I want to see how he fits in.