Everton hospitality

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by liamefc, Oct 22, 2013.

1. liamefc

liamefc New Around Here

Heard good things about it so decided that for my dad's 50th id treat him to hospitality in one of the lounges for 4 of us.
    But because we are season ticket holders the club arnt willing to upgarde us or buy the tickets of us for that game, so basically we would be paying twice to watch the match,

Just think its silly that the club will be missing out on so much money because of this, they probably will be able to sell our tickets on anyway.

Anyone else had this problem?

2. danefc1878

danefc1878 Scouseblue

Common sense at everton is hard to come by you should now this by now.

EvertonArentWe likes this.
  3. MainStander87

MainStander87 New Around Here

Aren't the club still doing that buy-back ticket deal? Thought they'd signed an agreement with some American company for it. It's not ideal but I'm sure there's someone you know who'd take them off your hands for the one match. Means you'll at least be getting face or close to face on your seasie for the match.

4. liamefc

liamefc New Around Here

No, they suggest using stubhub! I know what you mean bout getting people to take them off us but means trusting people with our cards.
    Tbh everton should buy them off us and sell them on but as 1st reply says common sense doesn't exsit at everton. I am in email contact with an employe in the hospitality and she's trying her best to get the rule about buy-back' or 'upgrade' changed.
    Anyone else higher up i should contact you think?

5. Portland_Toffee

Portland_Toffee Portland Toffee

Send Alan Myers a private twitter. He is normally spot on with stuff like this, or can at least point you in the right direction

6. Darrenc

Darrenc New Around Here

They issue the buyer on stubhub with tickets mate you don't have to give them your season ticket cards

7. liamefc

liamefc New Around Here

Had to give in, in the end and ended up putting my tickets on stubhub.. What do you think the chances are of selling 4 tckts together in the park end are for stoke home?

8. Should be able to. Tweet us and we'll RT it for ya.