Coleman - Jagielka - Distin - Baines
Mirallas - Barry - McCarthy - Deulofeu
Barkley
Lukaku

Barkley 1st goal 2-0 the blues!

Joe Roache

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Even though I don't want him to, I think Naismith will start. Deulofeu will come on 2nd.

BlueHobbit

I like Everton.
Oct 17, 2013
USA
Strongly doubt Deulofeu will get a start.
Howard
Coleman-Jagielka-Distin-Baines
Barry-McCarthy
Mirallas-Barkley-Naismith
Lukaku

That should be plenty enough to boss Hull. Have a feeling we'll have a half a lot like against Newcastle, where we look so good it's scary.

Sopheverton

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
This should be the team on sat Howard baines jags distin Coleman deulofeu Barry McCarthy mirallas Barkley lukaku should be enough to beat hull

Sean

Oct 17, 2013
Liverpool
Gotta admit I would love Deulofeu, but it won't happen. Probably the midfield will consist of Mirallas, Barkley, Barry, McCarthy and the fully fit Pienaar

CJM1878

New Around Here
Oct 15, 2013
I've seen people talk of starting Kone , and I feel he has had some quite harsh criticism since joining us. But we must be starting with our best team EVERY game , if we want a good season. Points in the bag before we bring him on etc. especially as we know Lukaku can't last more than 65 mins. That being said I would like to see him get more game time , just not right now. Even though we're playing hull , it's no reason to see it as an easy 3 points.

Reactions: avantefc

HJEFC92

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Howard
Stones - Jags - Distin
Coleman - Barry - McCarthy - Baines
Barkley
Mirallas - Lukaku.

Go a 3-4-1-2 and dominate the game. In the past few weeks when Mirallas was moved up front, he's been more effective than being on the wing and that might just stop Lukaku from going stale after 65 mins like he has done. Barkley given a free role to do the leg work behind the 2 with support from Coleman and Baines could work nicely. Whilst also we're aware of any counter attack Hull might want to pull off with Barry and McCarthy sitting deep covering the back 3.