Match Everton v Hull City | 19.10.13

Pato1878

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
I'd go with that team meself! Be the type of game we'd cock up under he who can't be named but think with our new style under Martinez we'll run them ragged 3-0 lukaku 2 & Barkley

On his arse osman

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
naismith got the man of the match and scored for scotland we need to get off his back and give this lad a chance it seems to me that some fans are really having a go at him everton 2 -1

HalewoodToffee

Oct 17, 2013
Potentially tricky game against the Tiggers. They have been quite impressive this season and could cause us problems. Gibson is out for god knows how long and will be missed in the midfield while Barry can return after being forced to sit out the City game.
Can see the team being

Howard
Coleman Jag Distin Baines
Naismith GingerMac Barry Mirallas
Barkley
Lukaku

Everton 1 Hull 1

Hello_Newman

New Around Here
Oct 18, 2013
Hopefully Mirallas turns up for this, apart from the second half at West Ham he's been poor.

2-0 Lukaku and Barkley.

JoeSharpaCash

New Around Here
Oct 18, 2013
Frankly, I'm stunned at the lack of Leon Osman inclusions so far. He's probably our most technically gifted central midfielder (Barkley not included as he plays further forward).

I'd like a 4-3-3 formation like the way we played against Newcastle.

--------------------------Howard---------------------
------Coleman---Jagielka----Distin----Baines----
-----------McCarthy-----Barry-----Osman---------
--------Mirallas--------Lukaku--------Barkley-----

Reactions: EvertonArentWe

Sharples

WOOL
Oct 16, 2013
twitter.com
Howard,
Coleman, Jags, Milkman, Baines
Barry McCarthy
Barkley
Mirallas Jelavic Lukaku

Something a bit different think it could work

CalDumbell

New Around Here
Oct 18, 2013
Howard
Coleman
Distin Jags Baines
Barry
McCarthy
Mirallas Deulofeu
Barkley

Lukaku

Can see us either smashing them 4-0 or doing an Everton and going 1 or 2 up then sitting back and conceding a sloppy goal

Sopheverton

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Morning match day is here but wanted to bring this up is anyone fearing Osman being in the lineup again today he has been awful and he is past it he should be on the bench

Oct 17, 2013
I think its probably inevitable that he will be in the starting line up, he always seems to be.. im not one for getting on players backs but I think its time to look at other options, we have got better players now that contribute more to the game than Osman

Oct 17, 2013
Howard

Coleman Jags Distin Baines

Mccarthy Barry

Mirallas Barkley Deulofeu

Lukaku

I would love us to play that team but cant see it to be honest.. gunna go for a 2-0 win Barkley/Lukaku first goalscorer

Bailey Blue

Bailey Blue
Oct 17, 2013
Howard

Coleman Jags Distin Baines

Mccarthy Barry

Mirallas Barkley Deulofeu

Lukaku

I would love us to play that team but cant see it to be honest.. gunna go for a 2-0 win Barkley/Lukaku first goalscorer
Think he will play Osman rather than Deulofeu but bring him on after 60 minutes with Jelavic. 3-1 for me

Oct 17, 2013
I hope so! We are well well well overdue one.. Dont think today will be the day though unfortunatley, Hull have had a decent start.. im going for 2-0

Stubbs67

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
3 points, can't grumble that. What was up with lukaku? Off the boil a bit today?