Match Everton vs Liverpool

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by HalewoodToffee, Nov 21, 2013.

1. HalewoodToffee

HalewoodToffee Active Member

Tough one to call this as am not sure which Everton will turn up. Our defense has been less solid than a freshly poured jelly yet the opposition strikers seem to all be on holiday from scoring this season while Mirallas has played shit but remains up in the top 3 assists in the league. Then there is the racist diving biting runt who plays for them, am sure he will score and their fans will forget all that he done in the summer. Only change i can see is Barkley for Ossie, even though Martinez is hinting at a start for Deulofeu, this isnt the right game for the kid to start.

Howard
    Coleman Jag Distin Baines
    Mirallas Barry Mac Pienaar
    Barkley
    Lukaku

Heart says 2-1 Everton, Head says 1-1

2. MO'K

MO'K Member

3-1 to the Blues

3. HalewoodToffee

For one day only i suspend my hatred of Martinez because of the disgusting scummy manager on the other dug out who i despise even more. Would never tire of punching quite a few of their players but Rodgers and Suarez are the stand out ones. I hope Martinez abandons the pussy foot about at the back for this game as WE WILL be punished this game if we do. Up the other end, Barkley has to start and give their back 4 something more to think about than Lukaku. Love to say i was confident but am not, 1-1

4. HalewoodToffee

Well the Martinez team has arrived, good going forward but can we defend? Can we fucking shite. Disgraceful defending for all 3 goals and will be synonymous with RM's era at the club. Even when he brings on a defensive sub he still cant sort the defense out to keep them out. Barkley was superb, Lukaku in the end came good but looked a bit lost at times before he scored. Also how many 1 on 1's do we need to finish the game off? Mixed emotions flowing