EVERTON YOUTH

ANDYEFC95

OnceEvertonHasTouchedYouNothingWillEverBeTheSame
Oct 16, 2013
just wanted to know what players from the u21s and u18 teams you fellas have seen play and what u think of there chances in becoming first teamers personaly ive seen

shane duffy think he will be good for us over the next few seasons

Ryan ledson for 16 hes not a bad player at all good passing range and not afraid of a tackle come on for the u21 against betis and took there bigest player down with a worldie of a tackle

john lundstrum looks composed on the ball decent engine and great passer think he will be a good squad player over the next few seasons watched him for the England u18 a few seasons back and he looked a better player than Barkley

luke garbbut looks a good player think the sooner hes back learning from Baines the better but playing in league 1 wont harm him had a great game at the weekend some great touches and Baines esc runs down the left flank think he will make it

SteKelly

NSNO
Oct 17, 2013
Libpewl
just wanted to know what players from the u21s and u18 teams you fellas have seen play and what u think of there chances in becoming first teamers personaly ive seen

shane duffy think he will be good for us over the next few seasons

Ryan ledson for 16 hes not a bad player at all good passing range and not afraid of a tackle come on for the u21 against betis and took there bigest player down with a worldie of a tackle

john lundstrum looks composed on the ball decent engine and great passer think he will be a good squad player over the next few seasons watched him for the England u18 a few seasons back and he looked a better player than Barkley

luke garbbut looks a good player think the sooner hes back learning from Baines the better but playing in league 1 wont harm him had a great game at the weekend some great touches and Baines esc runs down the left flank think he will make it
Shane Duffy is shocking mate thats why he never played, same with Vellios.
I think the best prospects are Ryan Ledson, John Lundstram and Hallam Hope.

ANDYEFC95

Oct 16, 2013
i think shocking is a bit far with Duffy he was good when he had his three or so games when jags got injured a few seasons back
and i think vellios could score goals think the pair of them would benifit from loans to the championship

JackEFCMcCann

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
George Green is meant to be very highly rated. Jonjoe Kenny is playing for the U21s at 16, which is probably more impressive considering he's a defender.

Reactions: EvertonArentWe

Azz

Oct 17, 2013
Duffy is too slow.

Seen him pouring a large vodka lemo in to a stein of of ale in salt dogs a while ago, probably why like.

Reactions: EvertonArentWe

ANDYEFC95

Oct 16, 2013
green Kenny and ledson look good but are i think at least 4 years from the first squad mainly because there build unlike Rooney and Barkley they are not built like men yet and Duffy is a bit slow but maldini wasn't quick caragher wasn't quick Ferdinand wasn't quick they had good footbaling brains vellios isn't up to it yet but i wouldn't write him off just yet

Azz

Oct 17, 2013
Does Duffy strike you as someone with a good footballing brain though? Him and Coleman look like they've got half a brain between them.

ANDYEFC95

Oct 16, 2013
Does Duffy strike you as someone with a good footballing brain though? Him and Coleman look like they've got half a brain between them.
not really but you learn by playing were results matter not reserve football

JackEFCMcCann

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Just watched the U21s game. Joe Williams was my MOTM, very good performance for a 16 year old. Hope and Long looked like threats for most of the game and Grant, Browning and Kennedy looked quite good as well.