Favourite Bands?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Charlie Willbourn, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Charlie Willbourn

Charlie Willbourn New Around Here

list your favourite bands.

2. I'm stuck in the past on this. All these newer bands are majorly average for me.

The last great band was probably the Chilis.

DavidMyers1878 likes this.
  3. Stubbs67

Stubbs67 New Around Here

Its the xfactor culture that has killed music, nobody in modern music is doing it for me at the moment bar the arctic monkeys & Jake bugg.

I tend to like 80s/90s indie stuff. Right into the stone roses, oasis, OCS, verve, primal scream, the la's/cast.... Could rhyme them off all day but you get the picture! Guilty pleasure being a bit of Simon & garfukle

4. Sconnie Steve

Sconnie Steve New Around Here

Stone Roses, Pearl Jam, Arctic Monkeys, and Oasis.

Lately have gotten into Jake Bugg and am enjoying his sound. As it's been said already, there really aren't many bands today that are perking my ears. Must be getting old...

5. BlueHobbit

BlueHobbit I like Everton.

System of a Down

6. jackeh7

jackeh7 New Around Here

Don't really like any new music, and I keep getting told that's strange for a mid-teenager! Into Aerosmith and Duran Duran at the moment.

7. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

SOAD are ok, I think The Smiths have to be up there amongst anyone's favorites

8. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

I have far too many bands that I can't choose from. But apart from those that have been mentioned like RHCP and Oasis or the obvious like The Beatles. I have seen a band called Rise Against live, definitely one of my favourite bands and amazing live.

9. Music has Passed its best in all genres for me.. My favouite band is The Libertines, love Bruce Springsteen aswell

10. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

I think music always looks better in the past. Because I don't care how shitty and dodgy it is but I'll listen to crap like and it sounds boss just because. But if someone now released something like that it would almost definitely sound shit and I'd hate it.

11. Stubbs67

Stubbs67 New Around Here

Love the libertines! I've seen Pete solo easily over 10 Times......would be over 20 odds had not been for him cancelling every other gig haha!

12. Haha brilliant I seen The Libertines at Leeds festival it was absolutely brilliant.. seen Pete a few times solo too

13. The Street End

The Street End Moderator

14. AJFBrown

AJFBrown Jan Mucha

I used to like the Stereophonics. Train have always been one of my favourites. Seen them twice, boss live

15. ANDYEFC95

ANDYEFC95 OnceEvertonHasTouchedYouNothingWillEverBeTheSame

sterophonics are quite good mostly like EDM

16. Kie1878XO

Kie1878XO Manc tit

Queen, Rise Against and Bullet For My Valentine for me. Metalhead me

IAmVictus likes this.
  17. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

Smashed it with Rise Against.

18. BlueHobbit

BlueHobbit I like Everton.

Ah eh. "Metalhead"

19. Tom

Tom New Around Here

Queens Of The Stone Age are my favourite band, probably. Love Foo Fighters, Frank Turner, Biffy Clyro, early Arctics are decent. Too much to list.

20. Seen all of them.. Frank Turner is quality, Biffy Clyro were brilliant live too