Favourite Bands?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Charlie Willbourn, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Kie1878XO

Kie1878XO Manc tit

Bands like them, Three Days Grace, Skillet etc. were dead boss to listen to a few years ago!

2. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

I've not seen many people live, but out of Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour and Rise Against (seen all 3 live) Rise Against was the best, was an amazing experience. However I feel the sound set up at the Stone Sour one may have done them an injustice as the man can really sing.

3. Kie1878XO

Kie1878XO Manc tit

Don't personally rate A7X bar Afterlife. Not heard of Stone Sour to be fair!

4. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

Stone Sour is Corey Taylor's other band, and Jim Root. for a quick link to one of their songs. They have some softer ones like Bother. A few slightly heavier ones but none as heavy as slipknot really so it's a good, less heavy band.

I like A7X new stuff. I know why people don't like them, I stopped listening for a while then put them back on and realised I still liked their stuff haha. Some songs are more open to people liking and some are more you either like them or don't

5. Kie1878XO

Kie1878XO Manc tit

had a few listens and they're pretty good. Gone Soverign/Absolute Zero is a tidy song. Forgot to give Breaking Benjamin a mention, some of their songs were class

6. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

I like Say You'll Haunt Me and Zzyzx road. 30 30 150 too. Basically just all of it haha. I myself forgot to mention... Pink Floyd because The Wall is just fucking amazing.

7. Kie1878XO

Kie1878XO Manc tit

Only heard Another Brick In The Wall and Welcome To The Machine by them, quality tracks

8. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

Fuckin hell get Comfortably Numb on, now. The guitar solo is just class, and the song can relax me any time. Stick it on sit back and clear your mind and it's just the best thing going.

9. Kie1878XO

Kie1878XO Manc tit

That solo is indeed class!

10. Paul1878

Paul1878 New Around Here

Not a massive fan of bands, but The 1975 album isn't too bad

11. verreauxi

verreauxi New Around Here

For me, a top band is Ween.