GTA V & Online

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AJFBrown, Oct 17, 2013.

1. AJFBrown

AJFBrown Jan Mucha

Who's completed it? I thought it was boss, but story mode was too short. I want Trevor to go to the aways with me.

What's your opinions on online? I haven't really given it a chance yet myself

2. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

Completed the story line within 28 hours of game play and actually did it over 2 days. Thought it was great only wished there was more, and the ending I actually chose had...consequences.

Online so far is fun, enjoy building a new character from scratch and sticking the Everton Aren't We crew logo on my cars. Often play in closed sessions though 'coz I like to avoid fuckweeds killing everything that moves.

3. Story was class. Thought it even exceeded the hype.

Online pissed me off majorly so I haven't bothered with it, but I've been busy anyway.

4. Luffy

Luffy New Around Here

I can't wait to try Online out... Will be mad to kill everyone.

5. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

Just went on a 4 man game with some mates. Stole the military jets, robbed some shops, flew some planes and helicopters and killed some people trying to kill us. Got 10gb of footage from it haha. Was boss and most of the flaws seem to be ironed out now. Quote of the game "You've got the Everton badge on your car..." haha

6. The story is quality! The Survival missions online are decent

7. Max Carlyle

Max Carlyle Member

Story is unbelievable and could keep you busy even after you've finished, online seems to be shambles.. Probably because I'm shit at it and not used to it but it's just too limited?

8. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

They have taken out and limited some features that were planned to be in online termporerily due to the high strain on the servers. They also had already planned for it to be a constantly expanding thing with more and more content added as time goes on, that's been what their plan was from day 1 I believe.

As far as the instability over the launch period goes that was something that should have been expected by the consumers and Rockstar even warned about it before launch. This is due to a game this popular, this size in a living world is new and not yet perfected ground, especially to consoles.

That being said they do plan on giving all players $500,000 cash online to help pay for any time lost due to downtime etc and to give people a boost.

I'm not paid to say any of this, wish I was though, I just happen to be a gamer who takes an interest.

9. SteKelly

SteKelly NSNO

boring game... every single mission is just taking people to other places. Nothing like San An

10. I think the missions are good, quite a bit of variety compared to others, San An was brilliant probably my favourite one.. Loved GTA 3 aswell though

11. AJFBrown

AJFBrown Jan Mucha

I loved it, me. Still insist Vice City had the best soundtrack though

12. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

This does have some boss songs on it though. Non Stop Pop is shamefully my favourite just because who doesn't love it when the Pet Shop Boys starts playing as you're killing people... right? Also West Coast Classics have some great stuff.

Unless you mean the soundtracks composed for GTA 5 itself not the radio. In which case I don't know which is best, simply that this is one of the biggest and is pretty cool.

13. AJFBrown

AJFBrown Jan Mucha

I think we all secretly favoured 'Non Stop Pop' ;)

14. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

Now I can't hear Chicago - If You Leave Me Now without thinking of Trev...

15. AJFBrown

AJFBrown Jan Mucha

Feel sorry for him. What he and Patricia had was special...

16. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

Poor Trev... At least she has an out now if anything goes wrong haha.

17. MikeParrysniffedmyseat

MikeParrysniffedmyseat New Around Here

I flicked it on by accident once and now I own every CD All Saints have made