GTA V & Online

IAmVictus

Oct 17, 2013
Completed the story line within 28 hours of game play and actually did it over 2 days. Thought it was great only wished there was more, and the ending I actually chose had...consequences.

Online so far is fun, enjoy building a new character from scratch and sticking the Everton Aren't We crew logo on my cars. Often play in closed sessions though 'coz I like to avoid fuckweeds killing everything that moves.

IAmVictus

Oct 17, 2013
Just went on a 4 man game with some mates. Stole the military jets, robbed some shops, flew some planes and helicopters and killed some people trying to kill us. Got 10gb of footage from it haha. Was boss and most of the flaws seem to be ironed out now. Quote of the game "You've got the Everton badge on your car..." haha

Max Carlyle

Oct 17, 2013
Liverpool
Story is unbelievable and could keep you busy even after you've finished, online seems to be shambles.. Probably because I'm shit at it and not used to it but it's just too limited?

IAmVictus

Oct 17, 2013
Story is unbelievable and could keep you busy even after you've finished, online seems to be shambles.. Probably because I'm shit at it and not used to it but it's just too limited?
They have taken out and limited some features that were planned to be in online termporerily due to the high strain on the servers. They also had already planned for it to be a constantly expanding thing with more and more content added as time goes on, that's been what their plan was from day 1 I believe.

As far as the instability over the launch period goes that was something that should have been expected by the consumers and Rockstar even warned about it before launch. This is due to a game this popular, this size in a living world is new and not yet perfected ground, especially to consoles.

That being said they do plan on giving all players $500,000 cash online to help pay for any time lost due to downtime etc and to give people a boost.

I'm not paid to say any of this, wish I was though, I just happen to be a gamer who takes an interest.

Oct 17, 2013
boring game... every single mission is just taking people to other places. Nothing like San An
I think the missions are good, quite a bit of variety compared to others, San An was brilliant probably my favourite one.. Loved GTA 3 aswell though

IAmVictus

Oct 17, 2013
This does have some boss songs on it though. Non Stop Pop is shamefully my favourite just because who doesn't love it when the Pet Shop Boys starts playing as you're killing people... right? Also West Coast Classics have some great stuff.

Unless you mean the soundtracks composed for GTA 5 itself not the radio. In which case I don't know which is best, simply that this is one of the biggest and is pretty cool.