Is Europa that bad??

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by JoeyFarrell11, Mar 25, 2014.

1. JoeyFarrell11

JoeyFarrell11 Upper Gwladys optimist Moderator

Am ever the optimist when it comes to the blues, I still hold ambitions of finishing in the top 4, but say Everton do a Everton as per, is Europa league such a bad competition to go in? Seems usual to me so many are against the idea!!

2. The Evertonian

The Evertonian New Around Here

Would need to beef the squad up, but I want European football. What would be the point of playing, if you didn't.

3. JoeyFarrell11

Exactly, I can't believe my eyes when I see blues saying they wouldn't want to go in it, there will be plenty of quality players wanting to play in Europe, just hope we do actually beef the squad up.

4. bluejock

bluejock New Around Here

Europa would be sound. Bollocks to this "save ourselves to try and get top 4 next year" nonsense, I want to get hammered in beautiful European cities on weird local grog for 37p a pint.

5. JoeyFarrell11

Hahaha spoken like a poet, nah but I agree just look at spurs they have been blurting money, bangin their heads against a wall for years trying to get in the top 4 and they are no closer

6. bluejock

bluejock New Around Here

Fuck it man, we'll do it our way. Look when we were in it, we were still finishing 5th every year.

Champions League now though lads

7. JoeyFarrell11

Hahahaha am trying to eliminate optimism from my mind

bluejock likes this.
  8. bluejock

bluejock New Around Here

Aye, I'm setting myself up for a fall here.