James McCarthy - First Impressions

ANDYEFC95

OnceEvertonHasTouchedYouNothingWillEverBeTheSame
Oct 16, 2013
Against the likes of Hull probably not i agree. Against the likes of City and the bigger teams he is greatly missed, he gives us a presence which the other 2 cant and never will. That is not to say that Barry and Mac are bad players as they have both been good, Barry since he joined and Mac last couple of games. Lets stop this such and such a player/manager has gone therefore now they are shit nonsense, its unbecoming of an Everton fan. Fellaini was immense for us
agree with u there

Charro

Oct 17, 2013
The impression that we are not missing Fellaini implies the shitness. Pretty basic stuff this
Are you actually that thick?

I thought Fellaini was great, but he hasn't been missed one bit, if anything we've become a better team without him. For all his strengths he was slow with the ball and was a bit of a headless chicken. In Barry and Mcarthy we have that discipline and energy we greatly missed in there, plus Barry and Mcarhy use the ball better than Felliani ever did.

charlie butler

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
With fellaini we had to sacrifice either an attacking role or a defensive role, now we can have both with barkley and mcarthy

charlie butler

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Yeah but he could only do one at a time now we have barkley and mcarthy which means we can have the best of both

Oct 14, 2013
Liverpool
www.evertonarentwe.com
Thought we'd miss him more than we have and I was a big fan.

Prefer the passing game and Barkley behind the striker. There's more emphasis on the forwards now.

Deploying Fellaini as a target man should never have been a long term solution but it's what we had at the time, before Moyes left.

JackEFCMcCann

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Not missing a player doesn't make him crap. We have a better team now because we have players who suit the system better. I rate Fellaini very highly but we don't miss him. Simple as that.

Taffy toffee

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
I was a huge Fellaini fan when he was here, he was an absolute beast when at his best but like many others on here I don't miss him one bit because he doesn't fit the system, we've got so much energy in midfield now it's like a breath of fresh air been well impressed with J Mac he does everything well and has so much time on the ball.

MikeParrysniffedmyseat

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
I was a huge Fellaini fan when he was here, he was an absolute beast when at his best but like many others on here I don't miss him one bit because he doesn't fit the system, we've got so much energy in midfield now it's like a breath of fresh air been well impressed with J Mac he does everything well and has so much time on the ball.
what?