JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

ANDYEFC95

OnceEvertonHasTouchedYouNothingWillEverBeTheSame
Oct 16, 2013
what do you think Everton will need come january and some realistic targets

ANDYEFC95

Oct 16, 2013
personaly i think spending it on younger players with potenial like will Hughes saido berinhio from west brom

ANDYEFC95

Oct 16, 2013
i think looking at the wingers from basel valantino stocker or muhammed salah and the cm from Monchengladbach granit xhaka i think his name is

ANDYEFC95

Oct 16, 2013
the wages we would have to pay for Honda would be silly

ANDYEFC95

Oct 16, 2013
The Japanese love him, yeah that would be another major positive in signing him.
only problem is are kitbag deal means we get a guaranteed 3mil a year even if the club doesn't sell a kit but if well sell 10 mil worth of Honda shirts we would still only get 3 millon so it would be kitbag getting the money from it

Reactions: EvertonArentWe

Luke Connor

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Would like more young players in, our squad is aging, will Hughes would be a good go, xhaka would be ok too. Honda would make my season tho

Oct 17, 2013
Just for the record it's boss this. Now my bird can't moan at me for chatting shit about Everton all day on twitter!!!

I'd be looking to take advantage of this World Cup, by that I mean players need to be playing and we've got a boss reputation for getting people playing time. The likes of Thomas Vermalaen would be great, he needs to play to get in Belgian side!!!

ANDYEFC95

Oct 16, 2013
Just for the record it's boss this. Now my bird can't moan at me for chatting shit about Everton all day on twitter!!!

I'd be looking to take advantage of this World Cup, by that I mean players need to be playing and we've got a boss reputation for getting people playing time. The likes of Thomas Vermalaen would be great, he needs to play to get in Belgian side!!!
great shout that vermalaen one think he would be an astute signing

Brad Yates

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
We need holding midfield cover, can't be dealing with having to use Osman or even Heitinga if Barry/McCarthy get injured.

BlueHobbit

I like Everton.
Oct 17, 2013
USA
Recent reports about Honda all point to either AC Milan or Spurs, which is hugely disappointing. Brad is right in saying we need a mid more than anything. We're set on a striker for the season, at least, and should only look for one come the summer window. I've got a feeling Jelavic is gone in January, and could well see Heitinga gone as well. That leaves the squad extremely skint and I can expect money to be spent in January. On who, I don't know.