JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by ANDYEFC95, Oct 17, 2013.

1. ANDYEFC95

ANDYEFC95 OnceEvertonHasTouchedYouNothingWillEverBeTheSame

what do you think Everton will need come january and some realistic targets

2. ANDYEFC95

personaly i think spending it on younger players with potenial like will Hughes saido berinhio from west brom

3. Kie1878XO

Kie1878XO Manc tit

I personally think a winger and another CM maybe needed. As for targets, no one is really on my mind atm

4. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

Never want to see us buy a player called Hughes again after the last two thanks haha

5. MO'K

MO'K Member

Keisuke Honda on a free would be unreal

6. ANDYEFC95

i think looking at the wingers from basel valantino stocker or muhammed salah and the cm from Monchengladbach granit xhaka i think his name is

7. ANDYEFC95

the wages we would have to pay for Honda would be silly

8. MO'K

MO'K Member

Wouldn't be that much, wage bill would be good now, Felli is gone and Heitinga probably off in January.

ANDYEFC95 likes this.
  9. ANDYEFC95

he will be wanting 150k eaisly

10. MO'K

MO'K Member

Worth a go anyway.

11. ANDYEFC95

ive heard people saying his shirt sales would make the club loads of money

12. MO'K

MO'K Member

The Japanese love him, yeah that would be another major positive in signing him.

13. ANDYEFC95

only problem is are kitbag deal means we get a guaranteed 3mil a year even if the club doesn't sell a kit but if well sell 10 mil worth of Honda shirts we would still only get 3 millon so it would be kitbag getting the money from it

EvertonArentWe likes this.
  14. Luke Connor

Luke Connor New Around Here

Would like more young players in, our squad is aging, will Hughes would be a good go, xhaka would be ok too. Honda would make my season tho

15. ANDYEFC95

16. ANDYEFC95

17. Just for the record it's boss this. Now my bird can't moan at me for chatting shit about Everton all day on twitter!!!

I'd be looking to take advantage of this World Cup, by that I mean players need to be playing and we've got a boss reputation for getting people playing time. The likes of Thomas Vermalaen would be great, he needs to play to get in Belgian side!!!

18. ANDYEFC95

great shout that vermalaen one think he would be an astute signing

19. Brad Yates

Brad Yates New Around Here

We need holding midfield cover, can't be dealing with having to use Osman or even Heitinga if Barry/McCarthy get injured.

20. BlueHobbit

BlueHobbit I like Everton.

Recent reports about Honda all point to either AC Milan or Spurs, which is hugely disappointing. Brad is right in saying we need a mid more than anything. We're set on a striker for the season, at least, and should only look for one come the summer window. I've got a feeling Jelavic is gone in January, and could well see Heitinga gone as well. That leaves the squad extremely skint and I can expect money to be spent in January. On who, I don't know.