Javier Hernandez

AJFBrown

Jan Mucha
Oct 17, 2013
North West | UK
www.twitter.com
It was inevitable that I'd do a thread on this fella. Everyone knows I'd love him at Everton.

Seeing as though there's more chance of me getting ran over by concord than us keeping Lukaku after his loan, do you think Chicharito would be the ideal replacement depending on the price tag? Don't get me wrong, I'd love us to be able to keep Lukaku instead of looking for a replacement. But what do you lot think? I've read a lot of speculation of Hernandez wanting to leave United recently...

Charro

Oct 17, 2013
He'll be an awful replacement for Lukaku. Good goal scorer like, but thats about it.

Charro

Oct 17, 2013
Good goal scorer but that's about it? That's what a striker needs to be, no? I don't know any other decent and realistic options other than this one
These days a striker needs to be more than just a goal scorer, especially in a system like ours where the striker often drops off to link up.

His hold up play leaves a lot to be desired

Kie1878XO

Manc tit
Oct 17, 2013
Manchester
These days a striker needs to be more than just a goal scorer, especially in a system like ours where the striker often drops off to link up.

His hold up play leaves a lot to be desired
I can see where you're coming from but I'm not sure if (realistically) we can get a great striker who can hold up and be a good goalscorer.

IAmVictus

Oct 17, 2013
If Baines left, I think I'd sink into a long depression, and lock myself in the cupboard under the stairs. But if that happened (which I hope never does!) I think we'd look at Danny Rose
If you go under the stairs would you come out a witch? If so you can just like, magic us a new striker... sound.

Barkley20FanPage

Clueless
Oct 17, 2013
Why not is what I say, hardly getting a game, Spurs apparently after him, and we could offer him more games than Spurs for sure...

PaddyREFC

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
I think United might look at Luke Shaw themselves over Baines, he would be a better long term signing for them. Or perhaps that's just wishful thinking...?