Lukaku....

Kie1878XO

Manc tit
Oct 17, 2013
Manchester
How many goals do you reckon he'll score this season? Knowing he scored 18 for West Brom and he came off the bench most games, I'm going to say 25 or more even

IAmVictus

Oct 17, 2013
So I have a question on the topic of Lukaku. He's young, clearly talented and belongs to Chelsea. Out of 10 what do you think the chances that we could come up with the funds and the allure to get him permanently? He would no doubt be expensive, but could Chelsea's own comments hurt his wish to return and they were already stupid enough to send him out on loan again with a lack of power up top.

GP__15

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
So I have a question on the topic of Lukaku. He's young, clearly talented and belongs to Chelsea. Out of 10 what do you think the chances that we could come up with the funds and the allure to get him permanently? He would no doubt be expensive, but could Chelsea's own comments hurt his wish to return and they were already stupid enough to send him out on loan again with a lack of power up top.
Chances - Zero

Sorry to be pessimistic but if Chelsea did decide to sell him, the queue would be like the Next sale on Boxing Day

Reactions: EvertonArentWe

IAmVictus

Oct 17, 2013
Chances - Zero

Sorry to be pessimistic but if Chelsea did decide to sell him, the queue would be like the Next sale on Boxing Day
No need to apologise for that, I'm as pessimistic as anyone but I was just wondering what people thought. Certainly not suggesting it's at all likely.

GP__15

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Just going to enjoy him while I can. It helps having someone like him so much. Can win you a game. Lets hope we avoid Chelsea in the FA Cup final haha

Oct 17, 2013
I will be absolutely gutted when he goes back.. We will desperately need to fill his void with a quality striker in the summer though!