Mirallas?

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by Barkley20FanPage, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Barkley20FanPage

Barkley20FanPage Clueless

4 assists this season, joint first for assists in the Premier League, along with Özil & Aguero, to name a few.

But has he been playing well to you? And what would you give his season out of 10? I'd give it a 6.

2. HalewoodToffee

HalewoodToffee Active Member

Is he really? Jesus, i would give him a 4. Dont think he has played well at all tbh but stats/assists suggest something else

3. James Roberts

James Roberts New Around Here

I'd have to give him a 5. He's been well below par, I hope it changes he was brilliant when not injured last season. Those stats have baffled me, imagine what he's going to be like at his best.

4. I think he's been playing bad. Yes he's got 4 assists, but I expect a lot more from his game overall. Some of his crossing and dead balls have been woeful.

5. Taffy toffee

Taffy toffee New Around Here

I think we would see the best of him playing on the left, drop pienaar and put delufeu on the right, we would rip teams apart.
    One of the best games we've seen mirralas play was against the shite and he was on the left that day and had a terrific match

6. HalewoodToffee

Dunno why people keep wanting Deulofeu in, he has been fucking shite every time he comes on. Did that 1 good run against Spurs but apart from that has been dogshite

7. Taffy toffee

Taffy toffee New Around Here

What has pienaar done except score that goal against hull?
    Deulofeu needs to be starting now, what do people expect from him when he's only been getting 5-10 mins at the end of matches (except the last two games where he got 25-30 mins) he deserves his chance from the start, the boy is an obvious talent and we need to see it

8. James Roberts

James Roberts New Around Here

Would prefer Naismith to start In the derby over Pienaar and Deulofeu. Pienaar has been shite and Deulofeu hasn't shown enough to be worthy of a start, well especially not a start against the shite. Mirallas on the left Naismith on the right for me in the derby

9. HalewoodToffee

But what has he shown to deserve a start? Absolutely nothing

10. MO'K

MO'K Member

He'll come good eventually

11. HalewoodToffee

Might well do but to bring him in for his 1st start against 1 of our big rivals in this pressure cooker? Not a chance

12. MO'K

MO'K Member

Mirallas's 1st start?

13. HalewoodToffee

Sorry thought you were still talking about GD

14. nilsatis

nilsatis New Around Here

if we are resting Barkley at the moment then move mirallas into the middle behind lukaku for a few games . . He looked great up front last year . . Then we have room for GD on the right . .