Most memorable game??

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by JoeyFarrell11, Oct 18, 2013.

1. JoeyFarrell11

JoeyFarrell11 Upper Gwladys optimist Moderator

Win, lose or draw, what match that you have been has stuck in your mind the most??

For me, Chelsea away in the FA Cup on pens, but Baines last minute free kick in perticuliar, unbelievable scenes!

Honoury mention, Fiorentina at home, one of the best performances I've seen of an Everton side, got beat of pens!

What's yours?

2. I'd probably say the same. Sunderland was class as well for atmosphere.

I always enjoy beating the mancs too.

3. STEC1878

STEC1878 @ste_corlett

Got to be Fiorentina at home for me, even though we lost on pens. I was sat on row D in the in the Lower Gladways, just to the right of the goal. I was only about 14 and when Arteta lashed it into the bottom corner I had about 5 fellas on my back. Never forget it.

4. HalewoodToffee

HalewoodToffee Active Member

24th Apr 1985 by a distance. The all conquering Germans came, the less than all conquering Germans went home with their tails between their legs after a whooping

5. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

Did you have a good moan about that as well?:D

6. HalewoodToffee

HalewoodToffee Active Member

No i liked our manager then

7. Twis29

Twis29 NSNO

Going to Portugal to watch us get whacked 5-0 by Benfica in the Europa League will probably stay with me forever. Awful result, but one of the best weekends of my life taking over Rossio Square before and after the match.

8. CalDumbell

CalDumbell New Around Here

City away 09/10....Cahill and Arteta! Boss atmosphere and absolute madness when Arteta scored, there was people just falling everywhere