Most Memorable Goal?

SteKelly

NSNO
Oct 17, 2013
Libpewl
Ferguson vs Man United. Was the first ever bet I done and won 600 smackers from £2

Dads mate just asked me before the game what the score will be and who will score. I gave him 300 because he put the bet on.

BlueHobbit

I like Everton.
Oct 17, 2013
USA
Baines free kick against Newcastle away last season. Was my first Everton goal live, will never forget that.

alexglover1995

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Lee Carsley vs The Shite. My 1st ever Derby and our first win over them at Goodison in 9 years, absolute scenes!

Also not technically a goal but the Jagielka penalty at Wembley was a boss moment!

Reactions: AJFBrown

Azz

Oct 17, 2013
Rooney v Arsenal was unreal. Got me leg trapped in the seat and everything was only about 11.

Hartoota v Fiorentina was special, as was Gosling v the shite.

IAmVictus

Oct 17, 2013
Jelavic V Spurs Home game 1-1 to make it 2-1 from two quick fire goals at the end of the game. The goal was shit but was fucking boss last minute win. Had a sore back going into the game, had people on top of me from the equalizer and then was in half a headlock and jumping when the 2nd went in, after the game sat down for about 5 minutes 'coz I couldn't stand up properly my back was completely fucked haha.

Phill McFerran

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Jelavic against Manchester City for me. Right after the Wigan game, ten men for us last minute goal to seal the game after pressure from city. Was boss.

'Just fucking hit it'

Sconnie Steve

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Love both Baines against Newcastle and Ferguson against United.

Few goals that I also admire is Gibson against City and Gosling in the FA Cup.