Most Memorable Goal?

Darrenc

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Mines Andy Kings versus the shite in 78 first time I had ever seen us beat them Sun was shining and just remember being overwhelmed by the noise in the Street End

JoeyFarrell11

Upper Gwladys optimist
Oct 17, 2013
That Tomaz Radzinski goal against Southampton was unreal, they were trying to defend a 1-1 draw, when tht went in it was unreal.

But favourite goal I think will always be Rooney's against Arsenal. I saw grown men crying tears of pure joy, and ended up about 5 rows down from where i was originally sitting

HJEFC92

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Ibrahima Bakayoko vs Southampton in 98. 1-0 win at Goodison Park and my first game in the Gwladys. Was about 6 at the time.

Reactions: EvertonArentWe

ANDYEFC95

OnceEvertonHasTouchedYouNothingWillEverBeTheSame
Oct 16, 2013
watched the gosling goal in me mates house two evertonians and 12 kopites they were in tears shame we shit it in the final

Charro

Oct 17, 2013
Tim Cahills last minute winner at Sunderland on News years eve. I was in the tesco in town listening to that on the radio, went fucking mental in the bread aisle.

Such an important goal as well.

GP__15

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Beckford's 80 metre run to score... Who was that against again?
Chelsea weren't it?

I'll go for Marcus Bent away at Southampton 2-2

Just to see Redknapp's pasty face crumble. Early kick off and about 3500 blues

Mickefc78

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Jelavic at Wembley v the shite was special at the time. Half time on the concourse was unbelievable. Unfortunately just an hour later it turned into one of the worst days of my life.

Reactions: Callum Jones

Max Carlyle

Oct 17, 2013
Liverpool
Dan Gosling, FA Cup in extra-time against the Shite anyone? Was only about 11 but I'll never forget those few seconds of complete silence from when he hit the ball to when it touched the back of the net! Best game I've ever been to.