My Football Diary

Bill

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Hi Guys,

New round here so thought I'd introduce myself.

I am a member of another forum where I post my Football Diary, I like to keep fans that can't make the game up to date as to what occurs on a match day. If you don't mind I'll also start posting here, not sure I was taken seriously on the other forum and this seems a bit more relaxed.

I take my bird to most games so this provides some comedy moments as well that I think you'll all enjoy. Some of the stories from away games are outrageous and verging on unbelievable, so I look forward to sharing those to.

Anyway nice to be here and look forward to posting.

MickM

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
I'm the one who does the football stories so whoever this "Bill" is impersonating me and taking the piss. Do me a favour, man up and tell me who you are because you're obviously from GOT.

If you've got a problem with me, just say but you are trying to make me look like a c**t

Bill

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
I'm the one who does the football stories so whoever this "Bill" is impersonating me and taking the piss. Do me a favour, man up and tell me who you are because you're obviously from GOT.

If you've got a problem with me, just say but you are trying to make me look like a c**t[/quote]
I have no idea who you are buddy, but you are doing a fairly good job of that yourself.

eymmot

Oct 17, 2013
Would you like me to post reams of utter tosh to prove my point that your point is mathematically impossible ?
oh please. I like a good graph backed up with meaningless stats and fachts.
can you do pie charts?