No more Nike?

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by Kings of Goodison, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Kings of Goodison

Kings of Goodison New Around Here

Anyone else heard the rumour that the Nike deal will be cut short, and this will be our last season with them?

I saw someone mention Adidas on Twitter tonight? I'd love that, myself.

Can't say I've been impressed by Nike - the home shirts in particular have been horrors.

2. Heard that too. Not sure who we're going with though. I've heard Adidas, but I've heard back to Umbro too now that Nike have sold it on.

Kings of Goodison likes this.
  3. Smiggs

Smiggs New Around Here

Yes heard it's going to be Adidas next year, Everton fed up of all kinds not being in place from Fan kits to Players gear being all wrong..

4. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

Haven't been pleased with any of our home kites, however the black and gold nike away kite is the nicest i've seen in a while

5. MO'K

MO'K Member

Another rumour is it's Warrior, not a fan of their kits but would help us financially.

6. Smiggs

Smiggs New Around Here

Not to much the look of the kits, it's the order being wrong Nike not making enough kit's etc...

7. Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter New Around Here

I'd love Puma back if we were going to change again.
    The kits with Nike are great but there's no real originality in them is there?

8. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

Do Fila do football kits?

9. Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter New Around Here

#CASUALLYOBSESSED

10. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

If not Diadora will do

11. Fitzy

Fitzy New Around Here

Heard Nike were getting binned a while back. Who we're getting made by next though is all hear say, don't believe anyone truly knows for sure.

Adidas would be sound though. I predict some boss training gear if it's them. The kit should be smart too, they won't piss around with it like Nike do with theirs. Chelsea's is simple but smart, not a daft white arm band in sight.

12. ANDYEFC95

ANDYEFC95 OnceEvertonHasTouchedYouNothingWillEverBeTheSame

minght be addidas with red bull as are sponsor

13. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

Warrior can fuck off, have you seen the complete dribble monster tops they make? [​IMG]
    May as well make the background of this their kits.

14. GP__15

GP__15 New Around Here

Le Coq Sportif???

15. I heard something about Warrior on Twitter.. be arsed with there kit designs though.

16. SL1878

SL1878 New Around Here

I seen SOS a few weeks back saying it was going to be Warrior. Need to get rid of Nike though. They're doing nothing for us. The Kitbag deal is the shocking one though. The Club is handcuffed by it.

17. Andy Houston

Andy Houston New Around Here

image.jpg
    We really really don't want warrior, Adidas would be smart like. We don't want a picture of Ross like this though do we? Horrible jerseys!

18. Gaz1878

Gaz1878 New Around Here

If the Nike deal is cut short does that mean we will fuck off kitbag aswell ?

19. SL1878

SL1878 New Around Here

No. We are tied into a 10 year deal. Thank our genius CEO, Robert Elstone for that.

20. The Evertonian

The Evertonian New Around Here

I wouldn't mind seeing an up and coming brand. Someone who would put all of their focus onto ourselves. The likes of Nike & Umbro are lazy with their designs.