No more Nike?

Kings of Goodison

New Around Here
Anyone else heard the rumour that the Nike deal will be cut short, and this will be our last season with them?

I saw someone mention Adidas on Twitter tonight? I'd love that, myself.

Can't say I've been impressed by Nike - the home shirts in particular have been horrors.

Smiggs

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Yes heard it's going to be Adidas next year, Everton fed up of all kinds not being in place from Fan kits to Players gear being all wrong..

Sharples

WOOL
Oct 16, 2013
twitter.com
Haven't been pleased with any of our home kites, however the black and gold nike away kite is the nicest i've seen in a while

Smiggs

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Haven't been pleased with any of our home kites, however the black and gold nike away kite is the nicest i've seen in a while

Not to much the look of the kits, it's the order being wrong Nike not making enough kit's etc...

Helter Skelter

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
I'd love Puma back if we were going to change again.
The kits with Nike are great but there's no real originality in them is there?

Fitzy

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Heard Nike were getting binned a while back. Who we're getting made by next though is all hear say, don't believe anyone truly knows for sure.

Adidas would be sound though. I predict some boss training gear if it's them. The kit should be smart too, they won't piss around with it like Nike do with theirs. Chelsea's is simple but smart, not a daft white arm band in sight.

SL1878

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
I seen SOS a few weeks back saying it was going to be Warrior. Need to get rid of Nike though. They're doing nothing for us. The Kitbag deal is the shocking one though. The Club is handcuffed by it.

Andy Houston

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
image.jpg
We really really don't want warrior, Adidas would be smart like. We don't want a picture of Ross like this though do we? Horrible jerseys!

The Evertonian

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Liverpool
I wouldn't mind seeing an up and coming brand. Someone who would put all of their focus onto ourselves. The likes of Nike & Umbro are lazy with their designs.