No more Nike?

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by Kings of Goodison, Oct 17, 2013.

1. MainStander87

MainStander87 New Around Here

Think Adidas might've sold on Reebok the same way Nike got rid of Umbro but can't be sure. Reebok's kits weren't great anyway. Some of the stuff Bolton wore down the years was awful and they were their biggest customers after the other lot bailed and went to Adidas

2. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

Adidas do some nice kits but I wouldn't want to be stuck with the block of blue with 3 white stripes home kit.

3. MainStander87

MainStander87 New Around Here

Yeah couldn't get used to the stripes. Would be too much like the Chelsea kits

4. Azz

Azz Member

Adidas init?

5. Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter New Around Here

Adidas originals lads #casuals

6. GP__15

GP__15 New Around Here

Just go skins.

7. liamefc

liamefc New Around Here

Sure i seen a tweet from gibson to kitbag complaining about the teams training gear saying it's awful

8. Barry1878

Barry1878 New Around Here

Apparently its back to Umbro as Adidas wanted too much money from us and Umbro are willing to pay us an extra 3m a year.
    Think they are looking to get a foothold into PL again after being sold by Nike

9. Michael Malone

Michael Malone New Around Here

Heard myself nike are gone after this season and its not warrior. My guess for new kit make is Adidas.

10. eymmot

eymmot Member

primarks own label...

can't wait for my Everton onesie

:cool:

11. Smiggs

Smiggs New Around Here

Thats KitBag not Nike, Nike was only a a couple of year deal

12. Smiggs

Smiggs New Around Here

The kit our players wear is not the same the likes City United Barca wear have been told :/ no idea what that means like thought it was all standard haaha