No pyro no party

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by danefc1878, Oct 19, 2013.

1. danefc1878

danefc1878 Scouseblue

image.jpg
    Do u agree with evertons zero tolerance towars pyro and a ban for fans who set them of.

2. danefc1878

danefc1878 Scouseblue

I believe anything that can add to the atmosphere at goodison should be welcome and the more intimidating it is for away teams the better.

Paul1878 likes this.
  3. Stubbs67

Stubbs67 New Around Here

I like them but you are getting people complaining who have breathing problems etc. I've had someone set one off and drop it right at my feet..... An absolute stinking smell off the things that lingers around you for the rest of the day.

4. HalewoodToffee

HalewoodToffee Active Member

I like them as long they dont impede my viewing then i wouldnt be happy at all

5. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

I like the smell of Pyro. Always been a fan of anything that burns and firworks etc. I love flares at foreign games too but sadly I know why they won't let us have them. Some fans in other countries where they're either allowed them or not stopped are quite sensible, they use them pass them forward and drop them into the gravel.

The smokes seem to disperse pretty quickly so shouldn't cause too much of a problem. People will think anything makes them cough that is smoke even if it isn't doing, always been the same when drama people use a smoke machine which has no effect on breathing people start coughing.

6. danefc1878

danefc1878 Scouseblue

I would like the gwladys street to be YouTube:

Toffeelady likes this.
  7. On his arse osman

On his arse osman New Around Here

it seems to me that there are a few arsonist on here ha ha

8. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

give that a watch then for pyro...

danefc1878 likes this.
  9. IAmVictus

IAmVictus Member

They even do basketball Ultra style. Flares and chants everywhere these lot. Mental.

10. Toffeelady

Toffeelady New Around Here

I agree lets make goodison the pyro capital YouTube:

11. On his arse osman

On his arse osman New Around Here

kenwright is selling pyros to keioc seen him outside the red brick with my own eyes

paulij11 likes this.
  12. Paul1878

Paul1878 New Around Here

Christ some of the stewards in the gwladys don't even like people standing let alone setting air bombs off from the stand!

13. Charro

Charro Member

No pyro no party is cringey as fuck.

14. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

thats fucking mental

15. The Street End

The Street End Moderator

I think they're absolutely boss. But, no pyro no party is now a disgusting saying. Banning people for setting them off is ridiculous.

16. Stubbs67

Stubbs67 New Around Here

And there you go....Spurs fans have now ruined it for everyone. Let off a smoke bomb and roll it onto the stairs......daft bastards have to lob it at the linesman

17. danefc1878

danefc1878 Scouseblue

I now but to all these ppl who r going to moan about that how many coins hit players what you hona do ban them an say notes only sn u dont get change Take a look at this video on YouTube