No pyro no party

danefc1878

Scouseblue
Oct 17, 2013
image.jpg
Do u agree with evertons zero tolerance towars pyro and a ban for fans who set them of.

danefc1878

Scouseblue
Oct 17, 2013
I believe anything that can add to the atmosphere at goodison should be welcome and the more intimidating it is for away teams the better.

Reactions: Paul1878

Stubbs67

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
I like them but you are getting people complaining who have breathing problems etc. I've had someone set one off and drop it right at my feet..... An absolute stinking smell off the things that lingers around you for the rest of the day.

IAmVictus

Oct 17, 2013
I like the smell of Pyro. Always been a fan of anything that burns and firworks etc. I love flares at foreign games too but sadly I know why they won't let us have them. Some fans in other countries where they're either allowed them or not stopped are quite sensible, they use them pass them forward and drop them into the gravel.

The smokes seem to disperse pretty quickly so shouldn't cause too much of a problem. People will think anything makes them cough that is smoke even if it isn't doing, always been the same when drama people use a smoke machine which has no effect on breathing people start coughing.

Paul1878

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Christ some of the stewards in the gwladys don't even like people standing let alone setting air bombs off from the stand!

The Street End

Oct 16, 2013
I think they're absolutely boss. But, no pyro no party is now a disgusting saying. Banning people for setting them off is ridiculous.

Stubbs67

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
And there you go....Spurs fans have now ruined it for everyone. Let off a smoke bomb and roll it onto the stairs......daft bastards have to lob it at the linesman

danefc1878

Scouseblue
Oct 17, 2013
And there you go....Spurs fans have now ruined it for everyone. Let off a smoke bomb and roll it onto the stairs......daft bastards have to lob it at the linesman
I now but to all these ppl who r going to moan about that how many coins hit players what you hona do ban them an say notes only sn u dont get change Take a look at this video on YouTube