TV series

Oct 17, 2013
Whats everyones favourite TV series past or present.. mine has got to be The Sopranos quite liked 24 aswell.

GP__15

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Breaking Bad was special. Absolutely loved Derek too.

My favourite ever has been the first two seasons of Lost.

Oct 17, 2013
I have never watched Breaking Bad.. heard notuing but good things about it though.. Derek was quality aswell, love Ricky Gervais

AndyCM81

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Gotta agree with Dino, The Wire all day for me. The Sopranos was absolute class though.

I still need to really get into Breaking Bad. I've started it a couple of times, but stopped watching it. It's on the list to watch, and now it's finished i'm more likely to watch it!

chris80

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
From the past nothing beats Only Fools and Horses.

Didn't think anything could come close to The Sopranos but Sons of Anarchy and Peaky Blinders albeit only 6 episodes and in pushes it close

SteKelly

NSNO
Oct 17, 2013
Libpewl
Got to be honest, I seen nothing special in Breaking Bad but then again I only watched about 2 episodes.

My favourite has to be Prison Break.

Tom

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Got to be honest, I seen nothing special in Breaking Bad but then again I only watched about 2 episodes.

My favourite has to be Prison Break.
I loved Prison Break but it got stale. The first season was a masterpiece, then it deteriorated. Season four was a bit of a shambles.

I'm loved Breaking Bad and House, Band of Brothers was brilliant, liked early Dexter, The Walking Dead is alright sometimes. For comedy I loved The Office (British and American, both class) and Arrested Development. I don't feel like there's much ongoing now though. Parks & Recreation is great, and New Girl is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me.