What Stand You Sit In Eh...EH

Portland_Toffee

Portland Toffee
Oct 17, 2013
Sherwood, Oregon, USA
I have sat everywhere, but when i'm home now I only go in the Gwladdy. I had a season ticket for a few years in the Park End, which is way nicer but would always find myself wishing they would get themselves going more like the GS does.

Can't understand sitting in the Main Stand / Top Balcony where there is zero atmosphere, might as well sit off at home watching it on your computer.

So - where do you sit, why and if you are in the Main Stand are you over 70???

James Roberts

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Gwladys Street, the only stand that sings every week. The other stands are dreadful for atmosphere, only sing twice a season.

charlie butler

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Park end, can smell the away fans from my seat but i seem to be one of the few singing. Good atmosphere against the top 5 teams and liverpool

charlie butler

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Don't get it, right next to them you would think it would be boss back and forth. You can tell people want to get it going as well but no one wants to start it off haha
Exactly my point, to be honest its embarrassing but once we score it kicks off like

Oct 17, 2013
Sit in the Lower Gwladys now, have done for a few years.. used to sit in the Park End and I prefered it there to be honest and will probably move back there next season, right next to the away fans the atmosphere wasnt really as bad as people are making out

IAmVictus

Oct 17, 2013
Park End because it's where I got my first ST 2 seasons ago and kept it here for my 3rd. I'm used to the people sat on my row and it means I'm less likely to get annoying kids or cunts near me. The two to my left are boss and can have a good conversation with them. Recently some new lads have sat the row behind me and they're trying their best to get PE a bit more vocal, it's better than it used to be. I wouldn't change the proximity to the away fans as I can see each one of their horrible cuntish faces and love it when we score. As others have said it's not as bad as it's made out by some and when it gets going its just as good.

Gwladys may sing more often but it's not place to get banter to the away fans as can hardly hear it down there sometimes.

I've been Paddock on the front row, Top Balcony, LG, and PE. All good for different reasons but I prefer PE.

Reactions: EvertonArentWe

Portland_Toffee

Portland Toffee
Oct 17, 2013
Sherwood, Oregon, USA
Park End because it's where I got my first ST 2 seasons ago and kept it here for my 3rd. I'm used to the people sat on my row and it means I'm less likely to get annoying kids or cunts near me. The two to my left are boss and can have a good conversation with them. Recently some new lads have sat the row behind me and they're trying their best to get PE a bit more vocal, it's better than it used to be. I wouldn't change the proximity to the away fans as I can see each one of their horrible cuntish faces and love it when we score. As others have said it's not as bad as it's made out by some and when it gets going its just as good.

Gwladys may sing more often but it's not place to get banter to the away fans as can hardly hear it down there sometimes.

I've been Paddock on the front row, Top Balcony, LG, and PE. All good for different reasons but I prefer PE.
You reckon the away fans should be ,oved to the other end of the Bullens and be next to the Gwladdy?

IAmVictus

Oct 17, 2013
You reckon the away fans should be ,oved to the other end of the Bullens and be next to the Gwladdy?
Nah I just think the whole ground should match the atmosphere down there, which it does at times. I think they're probably in the right place where they are and it would be too much work for them to move them because if you think of the exit near the away fans, when they take someone out they don't have to go through the away section they can go down the bottom by the large gates. All this AND I quite like them by me in park end haha.