"What's ya best away la?"

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by EvertonArentWe, Oct 17, 2013.

1. This is a classic Bonk shout when he's had a few. And here's two favourites:

Chelsea v Everton
    The FA Cup 4th Round - 19.02.11:

Sunderland v Everton
    The FA Cup 6th Round - 27.03.12:

Kings of Goodison likes this.
  2. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

I'd have to say Bolton in the FA Cup, Heitinga dieing minutes winner, singing "shall we fill your ground for you" then waiting 2 hours for a train while throwing snowballs at coppers and the unfortunate Bolton fans who were made to walk past us.

3. Boss snowball fight that lad. Second only to Arsenal about 3 years ago. The 2-2, when Pienaar chipped Almunia and vaughny missed that chance to snatch it.

Sharples likes this.
  4. Azz

Azz Member

West Ham was up there like

5. Always is!

6. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

Never been to the Emirates unfortunately, heard it's boss though, I'll never forget that lad who got hit in the face lost his rag, went to throw a snowball at us and get knocked down before he had chance to throw it, then the coppers dragged him off as if he was in the wrong

EvertonArentWe likes this.
  7. alexglover1995

alexglover1995 New Around Here

Wrecked me head for ages this couldn't decide between
    1. Sunderland Away in the cup
    2. Swansea away when we fucked them 3-0
    3. West Ham this year

8. Sharples

Sharples WOOL Moderator

Only went to West Ham once, Everton couldn't send the tickets out on time, it was a christmas time game, told us to pick up tickets at the ground, West Ham denied all knowledge, saw Coleman score on the big screen through a gap in the stadium, got in at half time and saw them equalize, pretty shit day if i'm honest.

9. JackEFCMcCann

JackEFCMcCann New Around Here

Sunderland in the cup and Newcastle last season. Fulham away a few years ago when we won 3-1 was boss as well, my first real away trip.

10. STEC1878

STEC1878 @ste_corlett

Newcastle Away was decent last year. Baines' free kick. Came back from spain the day before and alls I can remeber was being freezing haha.

11. Darrenc

Darrenc New Around Here

Being an arl fucker would have to say mine would probably be Spurs away in 85 Gray and Stevens for us and Neville pulling off a worldie to keep us ahead it had everything night game the most Evertonians I've ever seen at an away game in London still gives me goosebumps

12. Marc Hottiger

Marc Hottiger New Around Here

Aston Villa 1- Everton 3 the season we finished 4th. We were boss that day.

13. Smiggs

Smiggs New Around Here

Kharkiv away propbebly my best ever trip away following the blues

Porstmouth Away in about 03 when it was the only away game we won all season ha

Villa 3-1 in 05 best have seen us play

14. Hello_Newman

Hello_Newman New Around Here

Villa 3-1 season we finished 4th
    Leeds when Rooney scored
    Nuremburg

15. Portland_Toffee

Portland_Toffee Portland Toffee

Nuremburg - always been gutted I missed that, the video on YouTube someone put up in another thread is the reason why. Looked like a boss atmosphere.

16. charlie butler

charlie butler New Around Here

Man u at wembley in the semis of the fa cup, winning on pens. Bouncin.

17. nilsatis

nilsatis New Around Here

loads to pick from . . Recently Chelsea and Sunderland . . .but as am an old git i remember villa in 85 when we took 15k there as it was pay on turnstyle . . Then there is Nuremberg . . !!!! All things considered about the whole trip i would go for Nuremberg . . .

18. Mike Hollis

Mike Hollis New Around Here

Probably have to go with Benfica away, my first European away game, the only downer being the score line. But around 10000 Evertonians taking over Rosso Square is something I'll never forget

19. Charro

Charro Member

Blackburn, beer tent. Cant even remember the score, all I remember was Anichebe pelting some inbred cunt with a snowball.

All the away matches I go to are shit, lose 3-0 to Hull and that.

20. Smiggs

Smiggs New Around Here

Nuremburg was class, the fact we didn't even know the players was staying where we was all singing untill the coach turned up made it better than they heard us singing all day.