Which player would you have loved to have seen in an Everton shirt? (Realistically)

GeorgeRushton

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Don't ask me why, but I always wanted Morton gamst pederson at Everton haha, I'm aware I can't spell his name

HJEFC92

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
I know he's used as the brunt of all our transfer jokes, but Juan Roman Riquelme in a Blue shirt could have been something special.

Sharples

WOOL
Oct 16, 2013
twitter.com
Defoe, Negredo, Niang, Moutinho ( is he worth more than 27.5m now?) I wanted Barry along time ago, Remember when we all wanted Riera! haha

Paulie

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Easy to say now but Michu is the one for me would've been a perfect replacement for Cahill, if we'd have had Martinez 12 months earlier I have no doubt he'd of joined us

MainStander87

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Bellamy. Mad fucker on the pitch but he would've given 110% every week even when he was on the wrong side of 30. Fuckin brilliant player in the right team

Reactions: EvertonArentWe

Brad Yates

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Dirk Kuyt when he was at Feyenoord, Pretty much the same reason as Bellamy, always gave 110%, would of stopped him scoring in the fucking derby as well.

Reactions: MainStander87

Brad Yates

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
And to think we could of had a midfield of Defour, Witsel & Fellaini at one point is absolutely mad.

Mart Slinger

New Around Here
Oct 16, 2013
Eden Hazard.
Pretty certain Moyes wanted him but Bill wouldn't/couldn't cough up the funds.

Same with Eden Dzeko.

JoeyFarrell11

Upper Gwladys optimist
Oct 17, 2013
I remember being heartbroken when we missed out on Sean Davis and i still to this day can't remember why

The one I was most gutted about was Arshavin, he was mustard him

Andy Houston

New Around Here
Oct 17, 2013
Defoe! The main problem would have been getting him to move out of London though I reckon, 15 goals a season and at a reasonable price of 8 - £10m. 2 years ago he could have been an awesome signing.